The desire of any business is to maintain an operation that is free of any major infiltrations, hackings, or disasters. However, should unforeseen circumstances occur, CentraComp can help institute a disaster recovery program to protect your company.
A disaster may occur due to an act of nature, a power surge or outage, or an unexpected data breach from a third party.
The major goals of any disaster recovery plan should include:
- To minimize interruptions to the normal operations.
- To limit the extent of disruption and damage.
- To minimize the economic impact of the interruption.
- To establish alternative means of operation in advance.
- To train personnel with emergency procedures.
- To provide for smooth and rapid restoration of service.
First and foremost, all systems should be monitored 24×7. This is something CentraComp can help you with! In most cases, any interruption in normal operations will trigger an alert, prompting further investigation.
Should a need arise to institute a recovery, CentraComp will be notified and will be the first line to re-establish working conditions for you and your company. We will work with your team from discover to complete restoration of service.